Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Henry and the Albion Strawberry Festival





The household was again invaded by the grandson over the weekend. He came to stay and attend the 24th annual Albion Strawberry Festival. This not a dog friendly event( well,in reality,I am not always an event friendly dog),so I stayed home and enjoyed the peace and quiet and couch by myself. The Strawberry Festival is a big event in Albion. There is a parade on Saturday morning along with lots of craft and food booths too. A new event that was added last year is the wine tasting. This features local wineries and is very popular.This link has more information and pictures.http://web.mac.com/albionsf/AlbionStrawberryFestival/Welcome.html

Once that was over,the grandson was back,playing with trains and tracks in my living room and vying for attention and lap time! Even when I went outside for walks he came along and followed me around. It is so difficult being so adored and revered. Finally,he was off to another party and something called a bounce house and I was again Queen of the roost.

1 comment:

  1. You know, Charlotte, if you left more little gifts like you did at your grandmother's house in January, I bet your Mom and Dad would be so thrilled. Henry, after all, can't do that kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete