Sunday, June 6, 2010






It started raining last night and rained hard overnight. It is still raining this morning. The seasonal creek that runs through our property was almost dry. All that was showing was the tall weeds that designated the actual creek bed. I had to go check it all out this morning to see how far up onto the lawn it had flooded. The creek itself was over the banks and this lead to portions of the lawn being under water. I took some time with the Black Kitty ( not available in any of these pictures,as she climbed a tree when I chased her)to wade in the water and run through it. In all a very enjoyable adventure.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte-you're a brave pup to wander into the swollen creek on your own. Be careful on your adventures...Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water couldn't be too deep if it isn't up to a Corgi's belly!

    ReplyDelete